Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Outings....

It is fun to hear about your adventures folks from fur coats to cleaning out quonsets to dump runs - it is all good. For me yesterday it was to return beer bottles to the The Beer Store in South River ( 10 km north of us) The Store is accepting returns on Mon and Wed at 11am but by golly, what a process to get in line and go thru the procedures. Never mind, I did it and that is off my mind. Then i took some boxes to our storage shed because I had ventured to clean up a bit around the front hall. Then it was greenhouse time - I did all the watering and even got some arranging done in the little greenhouse. If today proves to be warmer I hope to get more arranging and sorting done but first thing this morning it is Rabbit cage cleaning on the agenda. First time for me to do this so I am not really looking forward to it but it is totally necessary. What a life... eh? 
Now to heat some leftover homemade pizza for my breakfast that I made for supper last night. This is a comfort meal for me, and I never tire of the homemade ones (Cathy's recipe) Thinking of you both, take care in your outings even if they are lifting restrictions, look out for yourself very carefully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment