Sunday, May 17, 2020

One thing after another...

It seems sometimes that our worries compound and we need to work double duty to try to manage the situation, and to control our emotions. Now Cathy you have an issue with JJ and my hopes and wishes are with you and Jim as JJ responds to the meds and improves. I often wonder what it would be like for those poor folk who have no worries in the world - they have no chance to build their courage, to build their character, and to be able feel the joy of resolution, of "seeing the light at the end of the tunnel" so to speak. As it stands, we three have character, we have courage to carry on, and by golly, I sure like the kind of people that we have become.
I did a lot of work outside yesterday afternoon.. and I feel refreshed /good/satisfied or whatever emotion goes along with it haha . Not a dint in what is needed but nevertheless something was done. Hoping that today may bring me the same satisfaction of a job well done - if the weather will cooperate. I did not turn the heaters on in the greenhouses and they were just fine early this morning hovering around 40 F. It does them no harm to cool off a bit - helps them to grow. I found some really beautiful tomato plants amongst many scrawny ones. The Tiny Tims are flourishing and happy I am, as I love that kind. I have lots of Basil as well - I have even brought one plant into the house to use the leaves fresh. The aroma of fresh Basil plants is delightful.
So off I go for another day. I shall have another coffee and then make my TO DO list. How did your Morning Papers go Pati. I was thinking about the effect of writing down "stuff'. as I think I actually do this every day. For years I have written daily in my Daily Calendar book about what happened that day. I order the same book every year from a printer in BC, and I have boxes of these past years stored. If one were to go thru them they would get an exact picture of what my life is /was like and often I have referred to them to remind me of events/dates when it was necessary to do so. Having just said that, I realize perhaps that I may be a bit of a hoarder - do you think? Oh no...say it is not so....

No comments:

Post a Comment