Thursday, May 7, 2020

Heh, slow down Cathy....

I was tired out just reading your message haha! .....only kidding though.   It was good to hear you are out and about and by the sounds of it really making headway in that quonset. You have mentioned frequently that it was at the top of your to do list for awhile. What do you think you have in mind for it's use once all cleaned?
And that same weather seems to have hit us here as well. Although working out in the yard all afternoon, it was still a bit chilly. The heaters are going full all night because the night temps a re so low. But I did see that magnificent huge, brilliant moon last night. It is supposed to be the last "super" moon for the year. I had Bailey out around midnight and the sky was  beautiful with light from the moon - it looked as if it were just hanging gently above the earth's surface.
Today shall be busy. The Accountant called me at 7:45 am yesterday to say Mike's taxes were done ( did she stay up all night doing taxes???) so shall pick the paperwork up at 1 pm (she opens the office for pickup on Tues and Thurs from 1 to 3 pm only.) I also have to get to the Vets for more pills but not sure when or if they are open - the hours have changed so much due to the restrictions.
I have been negotiating with Mastercard for a "dispute" on our card - an order that was never delivered. Yesterday one hour on the phone with a man whose first language was not English started my day off wonderfully well. Then having to fill in forms and get to a place where I could fax them ( difficult here now with the usual places to fax all closed eg Library)  anyway I did it and now wait for resolution ( could be up to 2-3 months before we hear). In meantime the man cautioned me that I must still keep the card ( now blocked) in good standing by paying the entire bill on time. Do you think?
Enough babbling and onto my coffee and breakfast before the day begins. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment