Monday, May 11, 2020

An outing/adventure

For some reason, today I decided to look into getting my fur coat cleaned.  I checked the Perth's website and found that the store at 765 Wellington was open, although the one up on Henderson wasn't.  Off we went, and after a few challenges in finding the address got there, but only after taking a tour of the West end. What we found was the corporate offices and the plant, but no retail outlet.  Since we were out anyway, we headed for the Starbucks on Henderson, which happens to be in the same mall as our regular Perth's, which we knew was closed.  But we checked and there was a sign on the door directing us to the Perth's in a mall further North.  We had no idea it was there even though we go to that mall periodically.   Leaving Starbucks we decided to head for Tim's, as David had yet to get a treat, and pursue the dry cleaning tomorrow.

Once we were home, David took the car to have the wheel nuts torqued, and on an off chance, I phoned the store in the other mall.  They are open and I asked about the prices for the duvets.  OMG!  So cheap.  So tomorrow we're off again with the coat, and both duvets.  I am s-o-o-o glad to be able to get those duvets cleaned!

That was pretty well our excitement for the day, although I did finally get my ground coffee from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment