Monday, May 4, 2020

Vacation over and back to home....

Bailey and I had a nice vacation are now back home this afternoon and into the routine again.
Hope all is well with you folks - no new messages while I was away so I have to wonder...?
Mike gave me two new books for Birthday/ Mother's Day gift and both were recommended by you Pati: The Chilbury Ladies Choir, and Winter in Paradise ( the first of a trilogy). He ordered two more but they have not come in yet but the one is the second in the trilogy of the Winter one.
I hear on the news that some restrictions have been lifted in Manitoba today - anything new for either of you to enjoy again such as a haircut?  I am desperate and using berets now to hold it off my face.  And the report from Winnipeg interviewed someone from The Pony Corral which apparently opened...maybe you should rush over???
All for now and lots of work to complete before bed, and much more for tomorrow by the looks of things haha!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment