Friday, May 22, 2020

Outside day and very full and productive

My body is screaming at me to stop and take a rest! I have just sat to check the blog and have a goblet of wine by my side to keep me hydrated haha! I stopped by the LCBO this afternoon - stood in line (fifth in the queue) and when allowed to enter, bought some Jackson Triggs Chardonnay for the weekend. I love my "happy hours" (self directed) and the only thing to make it better would be to be sitting outside at a table and relaxing instead of carrying it around while continuing my chores. Maybe that will be my next thing to make better. 
Tomorrow we are driving to Mike's for lunch. Mike and I are making the meal and we decided on hamburgers and salad. Nice and simple. I'll pack things up first thing in the morning and I will be driving with Harry in the passenger seat with Bailey. Harry is still not himself being tired and weak so I have been driving and doing the chores here at home. 
Today i delivered promised plants to one couple ( actually he came to the house to pick them up) and then to the Vets which i delivered in person. So our commitments have been met. But i was given compliments on my hair by two separate people today. Perhaps I am on to something good (isn't that the name of a song?) It certainly can boost one's spirit to be complimented on a hairdo that I think is dreadful. Perhaps I am not being objective enough?
Anyway, must run to finish up and then hit the bed. I often just lay and listen to the radio station or listen to a music CD to wind down and try to settle for a bit of sleep. Not working very well though so far . haha! I take Bailey out for the night  around 11 pm so until that time I really cannot get any sleep.
Take care please, enjoy the weekend, and keep in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment