Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I really do hate the wind!

It has been blowing for a few days and Friday is the earliest day I can see a drop in it. I got half my garden seeds in on Sunday and I was pretty sore, but then Sam came over and wanted to do some work so he chopped down 5 trees we wanted out.  That meant hauling the branches out of the garden and unloading in the yard. Everytime I tossed a branch off I thought of how proud I was last year when I finally burned off the last of the brush pile in the yard.  It is even bigger now.  We loaded the logs on the trailer yesterday, but we have to unload them still.  I got the last of the seeds in yesterday with the dust blowing in my mouth the whole time.  I just have bedding plants left to put in.  It is so dry I hesitate to plant them.  We figure we will be under another burning ban if we don't get any rain.  Some is forecast for the weekend, but we have had rain forecast before with nothing resulting.  JJ is still whining and spends most of her time lying down, but she is more willing to stand up now and move a bit.  It has only been a couple of days and I know I should be patient but I want her better.  Today is haircut day!!!  Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment