Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Today--reprise

David bought a new Epson printer for us, and a package of extra ink as well.  One package promises 7000 pages of printing.  Then it was several hours on the phone with The Geek Squad getting the darn thing set up.  I'm exhausted.  The zinger came when he told me that we would have to go through the same process with the other two computers.  I decided to leave that to another day, but I wondered about it. I had a memory of just going into the control panel other computer and changing the default printer.  So I went onto my computer and set a piece to print.  When I hit print the new printer came up, and printed the page beautifully, no control panel adjustments necessary.  Job done!  By that time, I was ready for a drink, but considering I'm supposed to be on phase one, and had retired another two pair of pants as too small today, opted for diet cola.

David has been slaving away in the garden and it's looking so much better.  Half of the Hosta is moved to the shady area in the back yard, and the South half of the front garden all weeded.  Even the lovely pink peony was split and half moved to the back yard where it is starting to show buds.  There is also a hint of yellow in the Lady Slippers. We've had a second small picking of Rhubarb, which is being frozen for making wine.  Wine making will be delayed a bit, pending finances.

But now to relax a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment