Tuesday, May 26, 2020

About to go outside...

....it is only 31 C feeling like 36 C right now. But i have to go out to see how things are. A bit ago I heard the rumbling of thunder but it quickly disappeared although expected to return for this evening and night. I will wait until around supper and the temps cool down a bit to do the big watering of everything as long as it is not raining, but some of the hanging baskets will need some water now. I made a Lemon Iced Tea with a KCup in the Keurig and will sip at it outside. This will suffice as my "happy hour" for today - too hot for even a goblet of wine haha! This morning I went to the Hardware, Post office and Pharmacy with my new self sewed fact mask on - first time to wear it. I found it hot and encroached on my eyes a bit too much so probably was sewn too wide? But it will do just fine.
Tomorrow we go to the Doctors office in Burks Falls for a face to face appointment for Harry. We did a telephone appt this morning and with all the questions and concerns we had, she felt she needed to see him herself. He will have to go through all the Covid 19 questions at the door before he can enter and I shall wait in the car with my cell phone handy in case my input is needed. here's hoping we may be on the right track now with close oversight.
Take care, stay cool, and stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment