Thursday, April 2, 2020

April proving wonderful...

I know it is only the second of the month but already I love April. The snow is melting and the sun has appeared mostly (some cloudy moments) and I have been out to enjoy the fresh air and hear the birds chirping in the trees. Early morning is a great time to step out and just stop in place, and listen and breathe. I guess i am fortunate to have a little dog that needs to also step out because it gives me cause to experience what I am trying to describe to you.
Yesterday I jumped into the "clean it up" mode that i had been wanting to  come my way haha! I tackled the Kitchen floor and surroundings ( not fully but a little ) I even washed the floor runners in the machine not knowing how they would turn out - sure enough, they were perfect. So this morning as I was admiring the obvious cleanliness, my little Tigger vomited all over the corner of one. So I sighed a little sigh, and down on my hands and knees again to scrub it up. Doing the floor yesterday reminded me of my apparent decline in mobility as I was so uncomfortable and sore and very hard to get up again. Perhaps i should invest in a mop - do you folks have a wetmop for your floors?? I have always done it the hard way - down on my hands and knees.
Today should be the cleaning of the bird cages as well as the daily "greenhouse duty". But i shall take time to sit at the outside table with a nice cup of tea, or a drink - I want this to be a regular feel good activity for myself. And what are you folks going to do today for yourself?
Take care, and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment