Friday, April 3, 2020

Window decorations...

I like all the little messages popping up, so no complaints from here....
This morning I got to work and decorated the front window. One one side is a 3 foot green frog holding a little baby frog in his hands and on the other side is a smaller white cow. Oh, I wish i could send a picture like you did Pati but I will just have to trust you folks using your imagination to visualize. Now, perhaps no one will notice but the effort was worth the fun for me. The home across the street has a girl about 8 years and her mother is a school teacher ( off work of course)  and they have been decorating their window frequently with pictures and paper flowers and the other day balloons because it was the girls Birthday so they may take note of my window but I doubt anyone else on the street will and we get few others coming down our cul de sac. Now a question: how long do we keep said animals in place??? Perhaps for all of April? What are you seeing at your place and down the street Pati so I can use that as a prompt for me.
Time to get to work....Take care today folks and think of health and happiness for us all as we plod along over the next few weeks / months?. 

No comments:

Post a Comment