Friday, April 3, 2020

Time limits

Oh my!  Don't we just wish we knew how long this is going to last.  I think we leave the decorations up for as long as we want.  I only have one animal so I won't be changing things, but some people here are changing the decorations.  Easy to do if you have children creating new art every day.

We're up early today.  I was sure I heard a noise like someone was knocking on the door, but who knows.  Once awake there was no going back to bed, so the laundry is going, and David is busy making bread.  This is a recipe that calls for an overnight starter, so that was definitely on the schedule for early this morning.  Not sure how long I'm going to last, but I think there's another set of sheets if I find I have go lie down for awhile.  Shortening those trousers is definitely on the list for today. We'll see how far I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment