Saturday, April 25, 2020

Let's make Saturday a Happy Day then....

I wonder, Pati, if your lack of energy is still the residual from your symptoms of Covid19 , and whether you should not think that your recovery should be completed by now. Perhaps you should let your body recover at its own pace, and if not, then perhaps seek a medical opinion? I am just supposing this personal opinion in response to your message about feeling a bit blah. Regardless i still worry about you and thinking of you. Cathy, have you still some symptoms from your encounter with what seemed also to be Covid19 ?
I am just taking a short break in my morning to have a coffee , do dishes and then get back to work. Last night i was up and inside  the new shed/greenhouse fussing with the heaters as it did not seem to be working and the inside meter temp was dropping down to 40 F inspite of the outside night temp only about minus 2 C. In the end it was OK but caused a bit of concern and I was up for awhile to monitor, and made myself a hot milk which I find settles me usually. But my sleep was interrupted anyway so I was up early and outside to do some work. I was able to fill another box full of sand from the street - they had come a few days ago to sweep around the corners and carry it away but for some reason they left a big pile on our side of the road. i was watching it for a day or so to see if they were returning to recover but seeing no action I assumed it was mine to do as I wished - so another box of sand is safely stored away for the winter to come. I should be OK now as I have five boxes to see me through.(and Mike as i always take him one) I have some more leaves raked to fill a brown paper garden bag, and more to do. There is a sign up at the Post office to indicate that the town will not be doing the regular Monday morning hauling of branches and leaves from the side of the roads, until further notice , but that will not stop me from filling bags and hauling them to the dump myself ( perhaps I should say Harry as he sometimes goes to the dump with other garbage bags)
Well, break over. Hope you folks are managing and filling your days with something. My friend Cheryl from Winnipeg called me the other day ( her Birthday call to me haha!) She was telling me how they were doing and said her husband and her had created a "date night" on Friday evenings - they get beer, and chips or nibbles and watch a Netflix movie. OK then, that would be nice....I expect you folks also do something similar with movies /netflix or whatever???   Take care now, enjoy another weekend at home. I read and hear that some provinces including Manitoba intend to soften the restrictions and allow for more activities and openings. I think they may be too early, but time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment