Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Your note Cathy

This morning as I logged on to read the messages, your note popped up Cathy and I must say how much I shared your disappointment with what occurred. It surprises me that the request was so immediate and definitive. I wonder also if there is a chance your letter with cheque would have been delayed for some reason ?There are times when I have had little faith in the postal service , and yet other times when they have come through brilliantly. It might be wise to follow up closely, but please do not fret. You and Jim have been faithful members locally and maybe continuing at the local  level will satisfy you going forward? and your feelings about the National level may wain? All organizations these days seem to be reacting in various ways (positive or negative) to the imposed restrictions of this Covid 19 and it appears National is demonstrating same. Chin up - you have healthier things to focus on.
So onto another day here - is to be sunny and I hope seeing the sun today will fill me with sunshine enough to carry me through some forecast snow at the end of the week. Yuck! I do not want to see any of that stuff. Yesterday i was able to fill three boxes with sand from the street and put them under cover waiting for next winter. I am slowing down as last year we used the five boxes I filled so unless I get more, we might be short. But it was all i could do yesterday just to fill and move these three to cover. Oh joy!
Take care my sisters...

No comments:

Post a Comment