Friday, April 10, 2020

I want to move to your house

Food sounds much better there.  And food has become a problem, in that, with feeling a bit better, I'm absolutely ravenous.  I want everything that I shouldn't eat, and am thinking about all of the really neat recipes that are in my recipe box, and Mom's.  The trousers I just bought are getting tight, but even wearing them doesn't stop me from prowling around the house looking for food.

The house is in better shape than ever, as I seem to be finding the dirt more often, during my prowling. My magic Pine-Sol bottle is almost empty.  But we have lots of toilet paper!

Unfortunately, David tells me that he's not feeling well today.  Just when I thought that our quarantine might be easing up a bit.  But, whatever, we will deal with it, and try to remain as safe as we can.

We had that crazy weather day  awhile back.  Heavy snow, rain, sun wind, and then another heavy snow fall, all within 24 hours.  But he snow melted within 3 days, and is now almost completely gone.  The neighbour across the back has been trapping the rabbits in our yard. We think he has at least two of them, and while we know there were at least 5 of them around, we mostly saw four in the yard.  We gave him permission, but he's being very discreet about it.   I don't care what he does with them, but also don't want to know, in case it makes me care.  He is a retired cooking instructor, so maybe they're eating rabbit stew.  Better them than the crows that are stalking them as well.

This is starting to sound like a pretty dismal post.  Maybe I should finish lunch and head back to the studio--where I can hear the washing machine and keep on top of the wash. Meanwhile, here is a picture of the face masks I made over the past couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment