Thursday, April 23, 2020

Grasping onto happy thoughts...

Just put a modified recipe for Seven in One Dinner casserole into the oven for today's meal. Always loved this meal and I am sure even my modified meal will bring me happiness! 
Today is sunny and moderately warmer after another cold night. I have just opened the greenhouses and they are now waiting for Harry to do some work, or so he tells me. I want to complete the sewing of the second face mask that I fashioned - I revised the tapes to cut bias strips from the same fabric and now wonder if this will turn out. I just need a bit of time to sit at the machine so maybe will not be able to do today as planned.
I have contacted our Income Tax Accountant in the next town south ( Burk's Falls) about process for submitting papers - She has a secure box set up at the office although she is working from home. I am to put the envelope there and she will notify me when to pick up. I will be glad to have that done. Then after Mike is all done with his exams and research papers, I will pressure him to get his paperwork together and I will arrange to get them to the Accountant as well. Thank goodness we have until June 1 to submit this year. All I need to do is drive to the next town and submit. 
Soon time to listen to the prime Ministers Talk scheduled every day at 11 :15. Wonder what new initiatives he has to announce. 
Hope you folks are able to get out for some fresh air...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment