Saturday, April 18, 2020

Taking it all in....

...reading your messages and listening attentively to everything you have shared, Pati. I guess the best thing is that you have identified the issues and have a game plan. Better than wallowing in misery? There comes a time when "me" becomes just as important as "them"? It is just a case of finding the middle road because after all, we still have to be the "managers" haha! For example, today on my agenda is to erect a newly ordered and delivered 7 foot by 10 foot shed in which to place plants once I get it in place. Today in the morning it is to be sunny but then clouding over by afternoon and then rain overnight and tomorrow. Wish me luck to get this darn thing erected before the rain comes. And forgive me if my language does not befit the lady I am... as you say, we carry on, right?
Take care my sisters - always thinking of you both and so wishing we could be together, on the patio, ....drinking that wine haha! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment