Sunday, April 5, 2020

Now almost supper time

No sense in starting anything as I'll have to start preparations very soon.  I had told David that he was in charge of supper.  That didn't work very well, although he made the marinade for the pork this morning, with a little bit of help.

I have to admit that today has been a fairly good day.The best since I got sick, almost two weeks ago.  We had to put the garbage out, and I went out while David hauled the bins out, and took a little walk down the street.  I made 3 1/2 houses before turning back for home.  A target to work toward over the next few days.  Then I hauled out a patio chair and sat in the sun with a book while I drank a big mug of coffee.  A good chance to use my finger less mitts. I've been making a point of wearing both my hearing aids, since I got the second one.  Boy are those birds at the feeder noisy.  They're hungry little buggers too.  David filled the feeder this morning, and had to re-fill it this afternoon.

Spoke to the Pharmacist and it turns out that the debit card option is the best.  Evidently, if I give him the card and PIN, it is implied consent to use it in any way he chooses. David is on board with this. Now to convince Loren.


So little to show for the day, but a pleasant day, none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment