Sunday, April 26, 2020

Still here

Slept a solid 11.5 hours last night.  Was a little groggy this morning, but forced myself to get up and down stairs and work on something--anything!  It seemed to work, as I kept myself busy all day.  Got two pieces put together.  The quality of the work isn't the best but they are what they are, which probably isn't anything to write home about.  I really have no creative thoughts these days.  Otherwise, quiet around here all day.  David took his bike out to the end of the block and back.  Said that his balance wasn't great, but he made it back, and that's all that counts.  Then I read on Facebook that Loren was out on his bike as well.  I wonder how far he got?

I had just settled down to playing poker, after the site being down all day, when a nasty thunder storm rolled in.  Lost the power, and then had a terrible time getting back into the tournament.  It took 5 tournaments, but I finally made a little money.  Playing last night was terrible and no money was made.  This is all play money, of course.

Tomorrow is "payday", for us pensioners, but for the very first time, I really have no urgent items on the shopping list.  My weight is such that I am, again, planning to go back to my regular eating regime, so the "goodies" in the house went out with the garbage today.  I'm very upset with how my eating has become out of control with this social isolation.  I know that I'm not alone, but this means that I must find something to interest me in the studio, as that's my only other outlet.

Anyway, I'm enjoying my last "drink" for awhile, and then off to bed. Maybe tonight I can sleep as well as I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment