Thursday, April 2, 2020

Been on here a lot today

Beth, I don't remember anyone responding to your question about scrubbing the kitchen floor.  I believe in my heart that a scrub brush does the best job, but I haven't been able to get down on my knees for years ( can't remember the last time). That means compromise.  The two floors that we have to worry about are the kitchen and bathroom.  I generally do them with my liquid Swiffer, not the fancy squirt one, but rather the very basic flat type to which I add wet sheets of fabric, that I buy in a green box labelled "Swiffer Wet".  Every month or so, David goes over it with a sponge with a handle floor washing device.  I'm not even sure that gets into corners and around the edge where the floor meets the wall.  Mostly I ignore it, but once in awhile I will get the scrub brush and scrub that area standing up and using one foot on top of the brush to make the scrubbing motion.  This is the same motion I use to scrub the bathtub with a green scrubber when I do it.  I have to trust that this works, as I'm not capable of doing it in any different manner.  To my eyes it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment