Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Calming down

I am much less upset today. Besides, it is Provincial Command that is going to charge us with theft. I can only hope there was a miscommunication somewhere cause I would hate to think that the legion would treat its members like that. Other than that I think I have enough garbage to take a drive to the dump today. I might even have recycling too.  Hot Date!! Rrain has made a couple of home made face masks. Better than nothing I guess. We will probably do our grocery run on Thursday or friday.  Jim’s sister Glenda called yesterday. She was up and dressed by 7am (very unusual for her). She went to the store for the 8am time set aside for seniors. 2 customers and 3 clerks while she was there. In and out and home in 30 minutes with everything she went for. Definitely worth losing the sleep. The snow is starting to melt again so today I get to go on another poop patrol. Oh joy

No comments:

Post a Comment