Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Two sides to every story

Jim spoke to someone at Provincial Command today and got an entirely different version of the story.  There was no threat of charging us intended.  According to them they spoke to someone who was very uncooperative and rude when asked about the money.  Jim says he apologized to the woman and told her that  we had been waiting to see if things were rescheduled and that the first we heard was on April 3.  He says she was very polite after that and said she would make sure that everyone was aware that we were quite concerned and cooperative.  I wonder what the truth really is..... somewhere in the middle I imagine. Other than that it is unpleasantly windy out today, and cool.  The snow has melted and yesterday we rode the quad around the trail.  We should be able to walk it soon.  I was going to go shopping on Friday but I just realized that it is Good Friday.  If I need anything I guess we should go tomorrow!  I am pretty good for food, but getting down on cleaners and detergent and (gasp) toothpaste.  Fortunately I don't have the ingredients to make cookies cause I have gained enough weight without adding in goodies.  By the time this isolation is over I will need new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment