Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Early morning musings...

Sitting at the computer with coffee in hand and gazing out the window to see an overcast sky. Calling for mixed precipitation - does that mean snow, perhaps???
I wonder about my state of mind sometimes although I think I am doing tremendously well. I just watched the latest LHH video and started to cry. What....why would I do that? She was sitting in a boat in the middle of her lake and having a picnic and reading a book. But somehow that stirred some weird emotions in me though, and I shed a few tears haha! Oh I am better now - maybe I had to clear out my head a bit before the day begins? Cathartic , perhaps?
Lots of work yesterday in the yard including cleaning out the pond which is a terrible job to do each Spring. Rubber gloves on and away I went. The new shoots of the water iris are growing already and the pond looks really nice now. Last Fall we did not pick all the apples off the tree that overhangs the pond so it was full of rotten apples that did not help - but a bit of rain will help to fill the pond and clear the water a bit though.
We have groceries again as Harry made a trip to Huntsville yesterday afternoon - He was going to start at WalMart but there was a line up outside the store stretching all around so he quickly moved on from there. But he did a nice shopping at Freshco and included lettuce - iceberg lettuce at $2.00 each so we have two heads to enjoy - I have been loving the salads lately - perhaps better for me than the batches of cookies I was making??? I am trying not to bake so much now. So Pati I guess I will travel along you as you buckle down and start back to your nutritional regieme. I shall be sending good vibes your way haha!
Take care folks, and as the new greeting repeats itself over and over again....Be Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment