Thursday, April 2, 2020

finding something nice is good

Hang onto that feeling. Beth.  We're dealing with heavy snowfall all day, and into tomorrow, but we've been promised that the snow will disappear by the weekend.

Heavy snowfall helps to keep everyone at home, sheltering in place.  There has been a bit of fuss around here about people putting stuffed animals into their front windows for children to look for while taking walks outside on the street.  So we put my hand made rabbit into our living room window.  Here he is propped up by cactus and drapes.  Not that there appear to be many children out in the snow right now.
Yesterday was not a great day for me, and most of the day was spent either napping or in front of the tv.  I managed to stay up until The Masked Singer was finished, then it was a quick shower and bed.  So slept through about 11 hours.  Again this morning was spent in front of the tv, but I did a little work on a small challenge I'm working on. ( see other blog)  Now I've had lunch, and checked out Facebook and the rest of the internet, so find it's just about time for a nap.  I wish I could be more active, as I'm finding that my pants are getting a little tighter.  (very aware of the fact that my new pants are washed, ready for shortening, and I just haven't got around to doing it.  Hope they still fit once I can wear them)  But the best thing is to take care of myself and follow whatever my body tells me, until this thing works it way out.

So, very little new around here.  Both Loren and Amber are annoyed at us for going grocery shopping, so I've started a shopping list for Loren for maybe Monday.  David is still planning to make a bit more sourdough bread, maybe white this time, and maybe tomorrow.  Funny, but with this period of not feeling well, I seem to be off my coffee.  Strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment