Friday, April 17, 2020

I've figured out what I want.

I want all this to go away, so I can sit in my basement and fondle fabric.  I want to eat chocolate.  I want to drink B&B on Saturday nights.  I want to win once in awhile at Poker.  Knowing my wants have to be realistic, I won't mention the size 8 hips, but I've thought about them and they aren't compatible with the chocolate and B&B.  Too bad.  I choose chocolate.

Anyway, I've had 5 hours of peace and chilled out somewhat.  Actually I was so upset that I sat for two of those hours and shivered, and kept looking over my shoulder.  I can remember having days like this when I was working ( not often) and surviving them quite nicely, but then there were also those who referred to me as a "stone cold Bitch" in those days.  I like the me now much better. I need to find her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment