Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Sunday

Greetings to you on this Easter Sunday. I expect it will be a nice stay at home celebration for us all which will be just fine. Hope all is well as I send this greeting your way. Pati you mentioned Dave a bit under the weather so thinking of you both there. And Cathy and Jim - what are you planning for today.
I was happy to see the pictures of the masks and now wondering if you are wearing them - maybe not in the house although there was some comments heard on a report that said wearing masks in your house was a good idea as well. I, too, fashioned a mask on Friday in spite of not having or being able to access the wanted sewing items, and used what I could - it turned out ok but not really what I had imagined - I had cut two mask pieces so if I feel or have time, I may try out the second cut pieces but make it a bit different to fix what I saw as defects with the first? 
Our visit with Mike yesterday was a wonderful break for us all - we had a good time and a lovely meal - there and back without incident - gas was 78.6 at the Canadian Tire in North Bay. Some there at the pumps were filling up gas cans - why not at that price. I wished I had my lawnmower gas can with me to do the same as it is empty and I shall have to fill it somewhere before i can start the summer grass cutting chore. But that is way down the road at this point. 
Take care all, and have a Happy Easter today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment