Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Going to the Vet...

Cathy, I sure know how you must be feeling with the issues with Chase - I have been sharing my woes about my Bailey with you folks for so long and I thank you for at least listening to me - I know I have your ears even if there is little you can do to help the situation tangibly. So keep your hopes and keep giving the meds - my Bailey is coming back and for that I am so grateful. I, too, was at the Vets today and confirmed his improvement and have my "marching orders" for the next little while - not really what I wanted but I am "totally in". I have to continue with his subq fluids twice a week and all the three pills for the foreseeable future, and the mineral water every two to three nights. Poor little guy is such a trooper i cannot help but to give him all I have.
We had some of the tomatoes in the little greenhouse "fry" with too much heat from the propane burner last night - Harry thinks he'll see if they come back but if not, we certainly have enough to make up for their lose. We did some more transplanting and moving plants from shelf to shelf this afternoon. I still have to go out to turn up the heat and cover for the night = the night time temps are in the low minus numbers for next few nights. I sure hope that things will change around real soon.....
So time to close up - I am so tired from no sleep last night and all I have done today. Take care .....be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment