Thursday, April 9, 2020

Oh no....it's Snow

Just took the dog out for his morning thing and was greeted with a blanket of fluffy light snow on the ground and the sky full of the same coming down hard. I expect it will not last, but nevertheless, it is here now, and not without  a few words from me. Don't want it!
Will be a busy day i expect, as we prepare for our trip to Mikes on Saturday - i shall make lemon pie today and can hardly wait to see it turn out. i received some scratch and win tickets from our friends in Sprucedale in my card - scratched them all and won $5.00. I also received some from Harry in his card - scratched them all and won $0.00. It is disappointing for me but was especially disappointing for Harry. 
Take care folks - stay in and be safe ( we are still going to Mike's inspite of the precautions to do otherwise, so I pray for a safe and healthy trip for us) 

No comments:

Post a Comment