Monday, April 20, 2020

Here we go....

...on another Monday morning and another week. Cold last night but it appears that the greenhouses survived - at least this new one which is new to us and untested for now and I put a new heater in yesterday just to mix things up. The monitor says 42 F but that might not be perfectly accurate. When it gets warmer and lighter I'll go out to check. Tue and Wed the temp will go down again but after that we may be clear for awhile. OH, and it is also supposed to snow these next few days so that will certainly make a difference in the progress outside.
But back to housework... I do not particularly enjoy it either but it will never improve unless we do something about it. Around here, it is usually just bit by bit can approach and turn a blind eye to the rest.I do the kitchen and dishes, and bathroom, and cloths wash as routine and when i do the birds I have to vacuum around the area to pick up the little seeds etc. What gets done otherwise is an extra and I shout yeah! with happiness. The dog and cats keep me busy on a daily basis with their needs and then there is meals to think about. Not much time left for frivolity. My time for the computer is early morning and this is the time I enjoy most through out the day.
I check for email, and all the blogs I have bookmarked and of course our blogs, and the Free Press and that takes up most of the early morning idle time for me.  There it is in a nutshell - my usual days accomplishments haha!
So how about you folks.. at this time with all the sheltering at home in place, perhaps your days are similar? Tell me your story to make my day brighter...haha!
Time to rise from the computer and get on with the day. Hope all is well with everyone and please take care of yourselves - thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment